Welcome Home to EICC!
Eastern Iowa Community Colleges is happy to welcome new and returning students back to campus for the Fall 2020 semester. Our top priorities for the semester are the health and safety of our students, faculty, staff and the communities we serve AND providing critical education and training needed by our students to survive and thrive in the current pandemic environment.
We have incorporated public health guidance, the best data available and lessons learned from our summer reopening to design a flexible, academically rich, supportive and safe experience for students. You will find our campuses to be COVID-aware learning environments, our class schedule to be flexible, and our support services committed to your success.
There’s No Place Like EICC – Welcome Home!
- Require all students, faculty, staff and visitors to wear face masks on campus
- Rearrange classrooms and common spaces to provide at least six feet of social distancing
- Implement prevention, mitigation, reporting and monitoring initiatives
- Train students, faculty and staff on public health guidelines
- Maintain public health awareness through regular communication.
- Require students, faculty, and staff to stay home and not come to campus if they are ill, experiencing symptoms, test positive or may have had close contact with a COVID-19 positive individual.
- Classes begin August 24, 2020 (Click here for additional information specific to Clinton Community College)
- Choose from three types of course delivery:
- Classroom PLUS: Classes scheduled on campus, when conditions permit, supported by online management systems and use of remote technologies.
- LIVE Online: Classes conducted using online management systems in combination with scheduled synchronous face-to-face class meetings delivered via Zoom technologies.
- Fully Online: Online asynchronous classes delivered using online management systems, including
online support services.
- Focus on high-quality academic instruction and student engagement
- Provide on campus and virtual access to academic support services such as tutoring, skill center, library
- Engage students in on campus and virtual student support services such as advising, registration, financial aid, admissions, business services
- Expanded access to needed technology and digital resources
Questions? Call toll-free 1-888-336-3907, email email@example.com or contact the college nearest you and ask to speak to an advisor.
- Clinton Community College, 563-244-7000
- Muscatine Community College, 563-288-6000
- Scott Community College, 563-441-4000
It is the policy of Eastern Iowa Community College District not to discriminate in its programs, activities, or employment on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, creed, religion, and actual or potential family, parental or marital status, as required by the Iowa Code §§216.6 and 216.9, Titles VI and VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 (42 U.S.C. §§ 2000d and 2000e), the Equal Pay Act of 1973 (29 U.S.C. § 206, et seq.), Title IX (Educational Amendments, 20 U.S.C. §§ 1681-1688), Section 504 (Rehabilitation Act of 1973, 29 U.S.C. § 794), and Title II of the Americans with Disabilities Act (42 U.S.C. § 12101, et seq.). If you have questions or complaints related to compliance with this policy, please contact Debora J. Sullivan, Equal Employment Opportunity Officer/Equity Coordinator, Eastern Iowa Community College District, 101 West Third Street, Davenport, Iowa 52801, 563-336-3487, firstname.lastname@example.org or the Director of the Office for Civil Rights, U.S. Department of Education, Citigroup Center, 500 West Madison Street, Suite 1475, Chicago, Illinois 60661-7204, phone number 312-730-1560, fax 312-730-1576, OCR.Chicago@ed.gov.