Guest Check In
Continuing Education Students, Online Students, Guest and Visitors to the campus will be asked to check in at:
- CCC - Main Campus: Main Entrance (near the library)
- CCC - Maquoketa Center: Front Desk
- MCC - Main Campus: Student Center
- SCC - Doors 2, 4 and 9
- SCC Urban Campus: Courtyard Entrance
- SCC Blong Technology Center: Front Desk – Main Building
- SCC West Davenport Center: Front Desk Area
You will be asked to complete a COVID-19 Health Assessment prior to accessing the campus.
You can complete the health assessment in one of these three ways:
- Download, print and bring the completed form with you. Do not come to campus if you answer yes to any of the questions on the form.
- Complete the form electronically here. If you complete it electronically, please keep the approval green screen available to show when you arrive on campus.
- Complete the paper form at the visitor check-in desk when you arrive.
Questions? Call toll-free 1-888-336-3907, email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact the college nearest you and ask to speak to an advisor.
- Clinton Community College, 563-244-7000
- Muscatine Community College, 563-288-6000
- Scott Community College, 563-441-4000
It is the policy of Eastern Iowa Community College District not to discriminate in its programs, activities, or employment on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, creed, religion, and actual or potential family, parental or marital status, as required by the Iowa Code §§216.6 and 216.9, Titles VI and VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 (42 U.S.C. §§ 2000d and 2000e), the Equal Pay Act of 1973 (29 U.S.C. § 206, et seq.), Title IX (Educational Amendments, 20 U.S.C. §§ 1681-1688), Section 504 (Rehabilitation Act of 1973, 29 U.S.C. § 794), and Title II of the Americans with Disabilities Act (42 U.S.C. § 12101, et seq.). If you have questions or complaints related to compliance with this policy, please contact Debora J. Sullivan, Equal Employment Opportunity Officer/Equity Coordinator, Eastern Iowa Community College District, 101 West Third Street, Davenport, Iowa 52801, 563-336-3487, email@example.com or the Director of the Office for Civil Rights, U.S. Department of Education, Citigroup Center, 500 West Madison Street, Suite 1475, Chicago, Illinois 60661-7204, phone number 312-730-1560, fax 312-730-1576, OCR.Chicago@ed.gov.