Learn more about our new Degree Plan for Working Adults!
Thursday, July 13, starting at 5:30 p.m.
- Clinton Community College: Main Campus
1000 Lincoln Boulevard in Clinton
- CCC Maquoketa Center
501 W. Washington in Maquoketa
- Muscatine Community College: Main Campus
Gaekle Room 202
152 Colorado Street in Muscatine
- West Liberty Center
119 E. Third Street in West Liberty
- MCC Columbus Junction Center
1208 Colton Street in Columbus Junction
- MCC Wilton Center
MCC Classroom 1
1215 Cypress Street in Wilton
- Scott Community College: Main Campus
500 Belmont Road in Bettendorf
- Kahl Educational Center
326 W. Third Street in Davenport
Our new Degree Plan for Working Adults is specifically designed for people with busy work and family schedules. It features evening classes, using our new Flexclass delivery, that makes it possible for you to earn your degree on your time.
Degree options include an Associate in Arts Degree, Associate in Arts Degree with a Business Concentration, or our Associate in Applied Science Degree in Business.
- Each class session meets one evening per week
- Courses are offered in an eight-week format
- Classes may be attended at multiple college learning sites
- The plan offers options for two, three and four-year pathways
To give you a glimpse of Flexclass technology, the session will be hosted using that technology. There will also be advisors at all sites to answer your questions, share degree options and class schedules, and provide information on financial aid.For more information give us a call at 1-888-336-3907 or email firstname.lastname@example.org