November Cooking Classes
Learn how to make delicious cheesecakes that are sure to be a party pleaser with Eastern Iowa Community Colleges’ cooking classes. There are seven classes being offered in November. Classes are hands-on, see below for location, date and time.
- All Things Cauliflower shows you how to use this versatile vegetable in place of many carbs in your diet.
Learn how to make recipes that are both healthy and delicious! Class will be held
November 12 from 1 – 4 p.m. in the college’s West Davenport Center, 2950 N. Fairmount
St., class ID 8493. Cost $49.
- Cheesecakes and Custards teaches the theory, preparation and decoration of cheesecakes and custards. You will
receive hands-on experience baking cheesecakes/custards as well as learn how to make
whipped cream, fruit fillings and sauces to use as décor. Recipes include New York
style cheesecake, chocolate cheesecake and crème caramel. Class will be held November
13 from 6 – 9 p.m. in the college’s West Davenport Center, 2950 N. Fairmount St.,
class ID 7885. Cost $49.
- Machine Shed Cookbook shows you how to prepare this popular Iowa restaurant’s most beloved dishes. You
will enjoy cooking some of Chef Jeff Grunder’s favorite recipes with him. Class will
be held November 13 from 6 – 9 p.m. in the MCC Wilton Center, 1215 Cypress St., Wilton,
class ID 8045. Cost $49.
- Gifts from Your Kitchen shows you how to make personalized homemade gifts your friends and family will love.
Learn how to make items like cookies in a jar, ice cream toppings, candy bark and
more. Class will be held November 14 from 6 – 9 p.m. in the college’s West Davenport
Center, 2950 N. Fairmount St., class ID 7998. Cost $49.
- Air Fryer teaches you how to use this popular kitchen appliance to make fast, easy and mouth-watering
meals. Learn the basic of the air fryer for all types of food. Class will be held
November 18 from 6 – 9 p.m. in the college’s West Davenport Center, 2950 N. Fairmount
St., class ID 8011. Cost $49.
- Cut-Out Frosted Sugar Cookies shares tips and tricks to making your own cut-out sugar cookies. Learn how to make
royal icing, butter cream and rolled fondant. Class will be held November 20 from
6 – 9 p.m. in the college’s West Davenport Center, 2950 N. Fairmount St., class ID
8006. Cost $49.
- Twelve Days of Cookies helps you prepare for the Holiday baking season by showing you how make two batches of cookie dough that can be used to make twelve different kind of cookies! Class will be held November 25 from 6 – 9 p.m. in the college’s West Davenport Center, 2950 N. Fairmount St., class ID 8000. Cost $49.
Questions? Call toll-free 1-888-336-3907, email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact the college nearest you and ask to speak to an advisor.
- Clinton Community College, 563-244-7000
- Muscatine Community College, 563-288-6000
- Scott Community College, 563-441-4000
It is the policy of Eastern Iowa Community College District not to discriminate in its programs, activities, or employment on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, creed, religion, and actual or potential family, parental or marital status, as required by the Iowa Code §§216.6 and 216.9, Titles VI and VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 (42 U.S.C. §§ 2000d and 2000e), the Equal Pay Act of 1973 (29 U.S.C. § 206, et seq.), Title IX (Educational Amendments, 20 U.S.C. §§ 1681-1688), Section 504 (Rehabilitation Act of 1973, 29 U.S.C. § 794), and Title II of the Americans with Disabilities Act (42 U.S.C. § 12101, et seq.). If you have questions or complaints related to compliance with this policy, please contact Debora J. Sullivan, Equal Employment Opportunity Officer/Equity Coordinator, Eastern Iowa Community College District, 101 West Third Street, Davenport, Iowa 52801, 563-336-3487, email@example.com or the Director of the Office for Civil Rights, U.S. Department of Education, Citigroup Center, 500 West Madison Street, Suite 1475, Chicago, Illinois 60661-7204, phone number 312-730-1560, fax 312-730-1576, OCR.Chicago@ed.gov.