Virtual visits available every week in July
Now is the perfect time for high school students, or those interested in exploring a new career, to make plans for the future. Whether it’s a four- or two-year degree or short-term career training, they have much to choose from in deciding what fits best for them.
With COVID-19 limiting access to so many buildings, including college campuses, students might be wondering how they can explore their college options. That’s why Eastern Iowa Community Colleges (EICC) is offering Virtual Visits each week in July, giving students the opportunity to get answers to their questions from the comfort of their own homes.
Visits include EICC’s Clinton, Muscatine and Scott Community Colleges as well as its downtown Davenport Urban Campus and Blong Technology Center. During the session, students will learn about the college, our programs, the admissions process and financial aid.
The July 1 session will also provide information about our class delivery options, which include:
- Online Anytime - Take classes online anywhere at anytime. You do not come to campus.
- Live Online – Take classes online at a scheduled time. Just log in at the specified day and time to join your class. You do not come to campus.
- Campus Plus - On-campus classes that allow for social distancing and use technology to enhance the classroom experience.
- Lab-Based Classes – Hands-on learning done in smaller class sizes to allow for social distancing. Lectures may be done on-campus or in an online format, while critical hands-on training will continue on campus.
Group sessions will be held:
- July 1 at 10 a.m. via Facebook Live -This session will cover Class Delivery Options
- July 9 at 5:30 p.m. via Facebook Live
- July 13 at 9 a.m. via Zoom
- July 21 at 1 p.m. via Zoom
- July 29 at 10 a.m. via Zoom
Individual sessions are also available for those who can’t join in on the group session, or are just more comfortable asking their questions individually. These are scheduled at a time convenient for the student.
For more information on how to join in, go to eicc.edu/visit or call 1-888-336-3907.
Questions? Call toll-free 1-888-336-3907, email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact the college nearest you and ask to speak to an advisor.
- Clinton Community College, 563-244-7000
- Muscatine Community College, 563-288-6000
- Scott Community College, 563-441-4000
It is the policy of Eastern Iowa Community College District not to discriminate in its programs, activities, or employment on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, creed, religion, and actual or potential family, parental or marital status, as required by the Iowa Code §§216.6 and 216.9, Titles VI and VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 (42 U.S.C. §§ 2000d and 2000e), the Equal Pay Act of 1973 (29 U.S.C. § 206, et seq.), Title IX (Educational Amendments, 20 U.S.C. §§ 1681-1688), Section 504 (Rehabilitation Act of 1973, 29 U.S.C. § 794), and Title II of the Americans with Disabilities Act (42 U.S.C. § 12101, et seq.). If you have questions or complaints related to compliance with this policy, please contact Debora J. Sullivan, Equal Employment Opportunity Officer/Equity Coordinator, Eastern Iowa Community College District, 101 West Third Street, Davenport, Iowa 52801, 563-336-3487, email@example.com or the Director of the Office for Civil Rights, U.S. Department of Education, Citigroup Center, 500 West Madison Street, Suite 1475, Chicago, Illinois 60661-7204, phone number 312-730-1560, fax 312-730-1576, OCR.Chicago@ed.gov.