Deadline Extended! Get a Free Class or Laptop Computer
Good news! We've had such great response to our Free Class/Laptop Computer program that we're extending the deadline to July 1.
Every full-time student this fall, registering by July 1, gets their choice of a free class or laptop computer.
We know how difficult the last couple of months have been for so many of our students and we want to help with this special offer.
If you are unable to enroll full-time, we have something for you too. Students enrolling in 6 to 11 hours will receive 20 percent off their Fall Tuition.
Enroll by July 1 to qualify. To get started give us a call at 1-888-336-3907 (toll free).
The Fine Print
Full Time Students:
- Students enrolling in Fall 2020 full time have the option of a free class or free laptop computer
- Free class is equivalent to up to three credit hours for Fall 2020 credit courses
- Laptops will be provided to students in August immediately prior to class
Part Time Students:
- Students enrolling in 6 – 11 hours receive 20 percent off Fall tuition
- Tuition discount is applied to Fall 2020 credit courses
- Students taking less than six hours
- Guest, non-degree seeking and high school students
Once you have registered for classes, your advisor will guide you in completing information needed to receive the offer.
- Dell Inspiron Laptop
• Intel Pentium Silver N5000 Processor (4MB cache, up to 2.7 GHz)
• Intel UHD Graphics 605 with shared graphics memory
• 4GB DDR4 RAM
• 128GB SSD storage
• 14.0 Inch Anti-Glare non-touch display
• 802.11ac WiFi and Bluetooth enabled
• Limited Hardware warranty
• Premium Support
Questions? Call toll-free 1-888-336-3907, email email@example.com or contact the college nearest you and ask to speak to an advisor.
- Clinton Community College, 563-244-7000
- Muscatine Community College, 563-288-6000
- Scott Community College, 563-441-4000
It is the policy of Eastern Iowa Community College District not to discriminate in its programs, activities, or employment on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, creed, religion, and actual or potential family, parental or marital status, as required by the Iowa Code §§216.6 and 216.9, Titles VI and VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 (42 U.S.C. §§ 2000d and 2000e), the Equal Pay Act of 1973 (29 U.S.C. § 206, et seq.), Title IX (Educational Amendments, 20 U.S.C. §§ 1681-1688), Section 504 (Rehabilitation Act of 1973, 29 U.S.C. § 794), and Title II of the Americans with Disabilities Act (42 U.S.C. § 12101, et seq.). If you have questions or complaints related to compliance with this policy, please contact Debora J. Sullivan, Equal Employment Opportunity Officer/Equity Coordinator, Eastern Iowa Community College District, 101 West Third Street, Davenport, Iowa 52801, 563-336-3487, firstname.lastname@example.org or the Director of the Office for Civil Rights, U.S. Department of Education, Citigroup Center, 500 West Madison Street, Suite 1475, Chicago, Illinois 60661-7204, phone number 312-730-1560, fax 312-730-1576, OCR.Chicago@ed.gov.