Registration for EICC’s Virtual Black Rocket Summer Camps is now open!
Registration is now open for Eastern Iowa Community Colleges’ Black Rocket online Summer Camps. EICC is partnering with the national leader in tech education to deliver virtual STEAM camps with more than 20 courses in coding, app design, video game creation, virtual reality, digital arts and more.
The five-day camps are open to youth ages 6 to 14 and are scheduled June – August. Taught by experienced, live instructors, each camp offers a morning or afternoon session lasting three hours. All camps are available via your computer and provide a fun, engaging way for kids to jump-start their future in creative tech.
During each camp, students will benefit from Black Rocket’s six pillars of learning
including creativity, technology, make it yourself, peer learning, 21st century skills
and project-based activities. Most student-created games and computer-based
projects created at the camps will be available to
students at home through a protected Black Rocket
website. The cost for each camp is $169.
- 3D Game Design with Unity
- IO: Make Your First Multiplayer App!
- App Attack!
- Battle Royale: Make Your First Fortnite ® Style Video Game
- Code Breakers
- Code Your Own Adventure! Interactive Storytelling
- eSports Apprentice - Streamers and Gamers
- Inventor’s League - Prototyping for the Future!
- Make Your First Video Game!
- Make Your First 3D Video Game!
- Maker Labs: Make Your First 3D Creation!
- Minecraft® Animators
- Minecraft® Designers
- UPDATED! Minecraft® Modders
- Minecraft® Redstone Engineers
- Pokémon® Masters: Designers & 3D Makers Unite!
- Python Programmers
- ROBLOX® Coders & Entrepreneurs!
- ROBLOX ® Makers
- Rocket Kart Racers: Design A Mario Kart ® Style Game
- Video Game Animation
- Virtual Reality: The Future is Now
- NEW! Young Authors
- YouTube ® Content Creators
- NEW! YouTube ® FX Masters
These virtual STEAM camps are a great way for kids to learn new skills and keep their minds active during the summer. Plus, parents can enjoy a little free time while their kids have a blast using their imagination and creativity.
Questions? Call toll-free 1-888-336-3907, email email@example.com
Questions? Call toll-free 1-888-336-3907, email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact the college nearest you and ask to speak to an advisor.
- Clinton Community College, 563-244-7000
- Muscatine Community College, 563-288-6000
- Scott Community College, 563-441-4000
It is the policy of Eastern Iowa Community College District not to discriminate in its programs, activities, or employment on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, creed, religion, and actual or potential family, parental or marital status, as required by the Iowa Code §§216.6 and 216.9, Titles VI and VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 (42 U.S.C. §§ 2000d and 2000e), the Equal Pay Act of 1973 (29 U.S.C. § 206, et seq.), Title IX (Educational Amendments, 20 U.S.C. §§ 1681-1688), Section 504 (Rehabilitation Act of 1973, 29 U.S.C. § 794), and Title II of the Americans with Disabilities Act (42 U.S.C. § 12101, et seq.). If you have questions or complaints related to compliance with this policy, please contact Debora J. Sullivan, Equal Employment Opportunity Officer/Equity Coordinator, Eastern Iowa Community College District, 101 West Third Street, Davenport, Iowa 52801, 563-336-3487, email@example.com or the Director of the Office for Civil Rights, U.S. Department of Education, Citigroup Center, 500 West Madison Street, Suite 1475, Chicago, Illinois 60661-7204, phone number 312-730-1560, fax 312-730-1576, OCR.Chicago@ed.gov.