Online Cooking Classes
Get creative in the kitchen with Eastern Iowa Community Colleges’ cooking classes. There are several classes being offered in late January and February.
Classes are held online and cost $19 each. Using the video conferencing platform Zoom, you'll be able to watch live demonstrations and then cook right alongside your instructor and interact with your classmates. After you register, you'll receive a Zoom link to the class and a list of ingredients. All you need to do is pick up the needed items during your trip to the grocery store (or add them to your next grocery delivery) and you'll be all set for a fun evening cooking in your kitchen.
Register at eicc.edu/cooking
- Get Cozy! Plant-based Soups to Warm Your Heart shows you how to use plant-based ingredients to create a wide range of delicious soups
sure to become cold weather staples in your kitchen. Class will be held online January
26 from 6 – 9 p.m., class ID: 13852. Cost $19
- The Instant Pot walks you through the essentials of using this popular pressure cooker, including
easy recipes you can try at home. Class will be held online February 2 from 6 – 9
p.m., class ID: 13856. Cost $19
- Dark Chocolate Desserts teachesyou to make mouth-watering desserts perfect for any occasion.From tarts to truffles to waffles and more, you and your Valentine will love these
desserts any time of the year. Class will be held online February 8 from 6 – 9 p.m.,
class ID: 13850. Cost $19.
- Buddha Bowls delivers healthy, fast and delicious meals all in one convenient bowl! Learn how
to create to your own plant-based bowls using grains, plant proteins, vegetables and
dressings. Class will be held online February 15 from 6 – 9 p.m., class ID: 13857.
- Custards, Puddings, Crème Brulee shows you how these desserts all start with the same ingredients, but can be used to make endless variations. Learn how to make white chocolate crème brulee, creamy flans and classic puddings. Class will be held online February 23 from 6 – 9 p.m., class ID: 13877. Cost $19.
Questions? Call toll-free 1-888-336-3907, email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact the college nearest you and ask to speak to an advisor.
- Clinton Community College, 563-244-7000
- Muscatine Community College, 563-288-6000
- Scott Community College, 563-441-4000
It is the policy of Eastern Iowa Community College District not to discriminate in its programs, activities, or employment on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, creed, religion, and actual or potential family, parental or marital status, as required by the Iowa Code §§216.6 and 216.9, Titles VI and VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 (42 U.S.C. §§ 2000d and 2000e), the Equal Pay Act of 1973 (29 U.S.C. § 206, et seq.), Title IX (Educational Amendments, 20 U.S.C. §§ 1681-1688), Section 504 (Rehabilitation Act of 1973, 29 U.S.C. § 794), and Title II of the Americans with Disabilities Act (42 U.S.C. § 12101, et seq.). If you have questions or complaints related to compliance with this policy, please contact Debora J. Sullivan, Equal Employment Opportunity Officer/Equity Coordinator, Eastern Iowa Community College District, 101 West Third Street, Davenport, Iowa 52801, 563-336-3487, email@example.com or the Director of the Office for Civil Rights, U.S. Department of Education, Citigroup Center, 500 West Madison Street, Suite 1475, Chicago, Illinois 60661-7204, phone number 312-730-1560, fax 312-730-1576, OCR.Chicago@ed.gov.