CCC Gaming Club Extravaganza on April 7
Are you a “Gamer?” Do you enjoy playing tabletop games? If so, this event is for YOU! Join us for all things gaming on Saturday, April 7th from 10 a.m. – 6 p.m. at Clinton Community College for the CCC Gaming Club Extravaganza! No experience is required! Come by to learn all about the hobby. Food and fun for the whole family! Gamers 14 and under are required to bring a parent or adult. Entry to the event is free with a suggested donation of cash or non-perishable items for the CCC Cupboard.
CCC Gaming Club Extravaganza Events include:
- Open board gaming throughout the day. Learn to play popular games such as Settlers
of Catan, Ticket to Ride, and King of Toyko. Once you’ve mastered them, enter a raffle
to win one of these games!
- Video game tournaments featuring Rocket League. Rocket cars and soccer mixed into
one action-packed competitive game. Sign up from 10:00 a.m. - Noon. Tournament begins
at 1:30 p.m. Prizes include Game Stop gift cards. There will be many other open video
game events throughout the day.
- Dungeons and Dragons one-shot adventure. Sign-up by 1:00 p.m. Character building starts
at 1:00 p.m. with the adventure running from 2:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m. Enter a brand new
world and explore how to craft a character of your very own!
- Is your best friend secretly a Werewolf? Find out in our social gaming room all throughout
- Food is available for sale throughout the day with proceeds benefiting the CCC Gaming
- Many raffles for games, gift cards, CCC apparel, and more! You get an extra entry into the raffles if you donate something to the CCC Cupboard!
About the CCC Cupboard: The CCC Cupboard is a students-helping-students program designed to combat food insecurity, poverty, and trouble making ends meet. Started in 2018, the Cupboard provides CCC students with food, diapers, hygiene products, and other essentials on an as-needed basis. Your donations will directly benefit students attending the college.
For additional information, contact CCC Gaming Club Advisor Mat Endress at 563-244-7015 or by Email at email@example.com.