CCC Gaming Guild Extravaganza November 23
Are you a gamer? Do you enjoy playing tabletop or video games? If so, this event is for YOU! Join us for all things gaming on Saturday, November 23, 2019 at Clinton Community College for the CCC Gaming Guild Extravaganza!
No experience is required to attend CCC Gaming Guild Extravaganza. Come by the CCC Auditorium at 1000 Lincoln Blvd., Clinton, from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. to learn all about the hobby. Food and fun for the whole family. Gamers 14 and under are required to bring a parent or adult.
Entry to the event is free with a suggested donation of cash or non-perishable items for the CCC Cupboard, a place where CCC students can get food, toiletries and diapers. You receive an extra entry to the raffles if you donate, so please bring some items to help out the Cupboard.
CCC Gaming Guild Extravaganza Events include:
- Open board gaming throughout the event. Gaming Club members will be available to teach you how to play popular games such as Catan, Ticket to Ride, Dominion, Coup, and King of Toyko. Once you’ve mastered them, enter a raffle to win one of these games!
- Super Smash Bros Tournament on Nintendo Switch. $10 entry fee. Prizes include gift cards and merchandise based on the number of competitors. Sign up by Noon. Tournament runs 1:00 p.m. -6:00 p.m.
- Magic: the Gathering Core 2020 Draft. $15 entry fee. No cards needed to play. Each player receives three packs of Core 2020. Prizes include additional packs based on the number of competitors. Draft runs 10:30 p.m. – 2:00 p.m. Please sign up by 10:30.
- Dungeons and Dragons one-shot adventures. Multiple games in the 5th Edition system available. Sign up by 1:00. Games run 2:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m. No character creation necessary. Character will be provided at the event if you do not bring your own.
- Is your best friend secretly a werewolf? Pickup Werewolf games all throughout the event.
- Pizza, soda, and snacks are available throughout the event.
- Many raffles for board games, gift cards, CCC and Gaming Guild apparel, and more!
You get an extra entry into the raffles if you donate something to the CCC Cupboard!
About the CCC Cupboard: The CCC Cupboard is a students-helping-students program designed to combat food insecurity, poverty, and trouble making ends meet. Started in 2018, the CCC Cupboard provides CCC students with food, diapers, hygiene products, and other essentials on an as-needed basis. Your donations will directly benefit students attending the college.
For additional information or to preregister for an event, contact CCC Gaming Guild Advisor Mat Endress by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Questions? Call toll-free 1-888-336-3907, email email@example.com or contact the college nearest you and ask to speak to an advisor.
- Clinton Community College, 563-244-7000
- Muscatine Community College, 563-288-6000
- Scott Community College, 563-441-4000
It is the policy of Eastern Iowa Community College District not to discriminate in its programs, activities, or employment on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, creed, religion, and actual or potential family, parental or marital status, as required by the Iowa Code §§216.6 and 216.9, Titles VI and VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 (42 U.S.C. §§ 2000d and 2000e), the Equal Pay Act of 1973 (29 U.S.C. § 206, et seq.), Title IX (Educational Amendments, 20 U.S.C. §§ 1681-1688), Section 504 (Rehabilitation Act of 1973, 29 U.S.C. § 794), and Title II of the Americans with Disabilities Act (42 U.S.C. § 12101, et seq.). If you have questions or complaints related to compliance with this policy, please contact Debora J. Sullivan, Equal Employment Opportunity Officer/Equity Coordinator, Eastern Iowa Community College District, 101 West Third Street, Davenport, Iowa 52801, 563-336-3487, firstname.lastname@example.org or the Director of the Office for Civil Rights, U.S. Department of Education, Citigroup Center, 500 West Madison Street, Suite 1475, Chicago, Illinois 60661-7204, phone number 312-730-1560, fax 312-730-1576, OCR.Chicago@ed.gov.