CCC to host Community Agency Fair Sept 25
Clinton Community College will host a Community Agency Fair on Wednesday, September 25. Local agencies will
be available to answer questions about services they provide. The Community Agency
Fair will be held in the CCC Auditorium, 1000 Lincoln Blvd., from Noon to 1:30 p.m.
Plan to attend and connect with the agencies to learn about the opportunities available
in the community.
Academic Advisor/ ADA Liaison/ Retention Specialist Marcia Larson commented, “As The Community’s College, we truly appreciate the support we receive from all of the agencies who provide assistance to the people in our community. This is a great opportunity to learn more about the resources that are provided and offer our support to the agencies.”
The Social Agencies participating include:
- AmeriGroup Iowa, Inc.
- Child Care Resource and Referral of Southeast Iowa
- Family Resources
- Gilda’s Club Quad Cities
- HELP Office of Iowa Legal Aid
- Hillcrest Family Services/WIC Coordinator
- IL/IA Center for Independent Living
- Information, Referral & Assistance Services
- I-Smile/ EveryStep
- Life Connections Peer Recovery Services
- Lutheran Services in Iowa
- Mentor Clinton County
- Proteus Inc.
- Women's Health Services
For more information, contact Marcia Larson at 563-244-7083 or firstname.lastname@example.org.