Find a Job
College Central Network (CCN)
Eastern Iowa Community College (EICC)’s free job posting site, College Central Network (CCN) , is:
- The primary way for students and alumni to access jobs posted by local and national
employers specifically for them.
- A free service for users to create and upload resumes for career services staff and
employers to review, create online portfolios, and many other features.
Get started with finding a job by following these steps:
- First, click the CCN logo above.
- From the CCN Welcome Page which launches, click either “Students” or “Alumni”, then
click “Create Account” to register as a new user (returning users can simply sign-in).
If you are registering as a student, you must use your EICConnect username as your
- Once users are logged-in, click the “Search-My School’s Jobs” link on the dashboard to begin searching for jobs posted specifically for EICC’s students and alumni.
We also encourage students, alumni, and community members to “Like” Eastern Iowa Community Colleges and its three colleges (CCC, MCC, SCC) on Facebook! Doing so will keep you in the loop on local “hot jobs” posted to CCN which we highlight on our Facebook pages, as well as career-related events associated with EICC.
If you’d prefer a more personalized approach to finding a new career, or would like leads on current part-time jobs in your area that work well for student schedules, please contact the Career Services Coordinator at your nearest EICC college. We’ll be happy to talk with you 1:1 and do our best to help you find a job that is a great fit for you! Contact your local EICC Career Services Coordinator below and set-up an appointment.
- Contact the CCC Career Services Coordinator
- Contact the MCC Career Services Coordinator
- Contact the SCC Career Services Coordinator
External Job Search Resources
A wide variety of online resources exist for searching for available jobs which are not affiliated with EICC. Below are some of these additional resources which students and alumni may find helpful:
- Iowa Nursing Jobs
– Find nursing jobs in Iowa
- Nationwide Nursing Jobs
– Find nursing jobs nationwide
Questions? Call toll-free 1-888-336-3907, email email@example.com or contact the college nearest you and ask to speak to an advisor.
- Clinton Community College, 563-244-7000
- Muscatine Community College, 563-288-6000
- Scott Community College, 563-441-4000
It is the policy of Eastern Iowa Community College District not to discriminate in its programs, activities, or employment on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, creed, religion, and actual or potential family, parental or marital status, as required by the Iowa Code §§216.6 and 216.9, Titles VI and VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 (42 U.S.C. §§ 2000d and 2000e), the Equal Pay Act of 1973 (29 U.S.C. § 206, et seq.), Title IX (Educational Amendments, 20 U.S.C. §§ 1681-1688), Section 504 (Rehabilitation Act of 1973, 29 U.S.C. § 794), and Title II of the Americans with Disabilities Act (42 U.S.C. § 12101, et seq.). If you have questions or complaints related to compliance with this policy, please contact Debora J. Sullivan, Equal Employment Opportunity Officer/Equity Coordinator, Eastern Iowa Community College District, 101 West Third Street, Davenport, Iowa 52801, 563-336-3487, firstname.lastname@example.org or the Director of the Office for Civil Rights, U.S. Department of Education, Citigroup Center, 500 West Madison Street, Suite 1475, Chicago, Illinois 60661-7204, phone number 312-730-1560, fax 312-730-1576, OCR.Chicago@ed.gov.