Employers Seeking Students/Alumni
Eastern Iowa Community College (EICC)’s free job posting site, College Central Network (CCN), is the primary way for local and national employers to post jobs specifically for EICC students and alumni to access. Once registrations are approved, employers can post available jobs for free which are visible to students and alumni from all of EICC’s campus locations. CCN also allows students/alumni to create and upload resumes for employers to review, create free online portfolios, and many other services.
Steps to Registering to Post Jobs
You must register and be approved in order to post jobs and conduct resume searches. An email address is required to register. Contact our office if you do not have access to email.
- Step 1: Click the College Central logo above.
- Step 2: Select the Employers icon. Read the information on the second screen.
- Step 3: Choose the link for Register Now. Enter registration info and create an Access
ID. If the ID you choose is already in our database, add a letter(s) or number(s)
or an underscore. All IDs must be unique.
- Step 4: Once approved by our office, you will receive an email notification confirming your Access ID and a link to activate your account and establish your Password. Registrations are typically approved within 2-3 business days.
Note: The Help Page link will give you detailed directions and other useful information
Using the CCN Recruitment Services for Employers once approved:
- Go to our school’s CCN site as above and choose the Employers icon.
- Click the link for Log in to your Account.
- Enter your Access ID and established Password.
- From your account page, you may:
Post a New Job
- Give plenty of detail to make your postings attractive to students/alumni. You may cut and paste job descriptions. If posting part-time jobs, please list hours required.
- Please list the city or area where the job is located to aid jobseekers.
- You can edit the resume submission deadline date to best fit the job.
- Be sure to list an email address in the contact information to receive resumes via the system. This also helps us track student resume submissions.
Once you have posted a job, you can Edit, Repost or Expire Job Postings:
- Post new job opportunities - it’s unlimited and free.
- Edit job postings as needed.
- Repost expired jobs if they are still open or become open again.
- Expire jobs when they have been filled so they come off view.
- Contact your Career Services Coordinator for information on how to review student and alumni resumes.
If you would prefer a more personalized approach to finding the right employee, connecting with faculty and attending career fairs, you can contact Career Services Coordinator at your nearest EICC campus. We will be happy to talk with you 1:1 and do our best to help you promote the opportunities at your company to our students and alumni. Contact your local EICC Career Services Coordinator below to get in touch.
- Contact the CCC Career Services Coordinator
- Contact the MCC Career Services Coordinator
- Contact the SCC Career Services Coordinator