Student Resources and Assistance
Our campuses are open for Student Service from 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. We encourage you to call and make an appointment prior to coming to campus for the following services: Admissions, Advising, Financial Aid, Testing Center, and Computer Lab.
Contact information is below. Also, the links in the blue side navigation box provide tips on locating additional information on EICConnect.
- Financial Aid
- Business Office
- Registration and Records
- Disability Services
- Iowa Concern
- Iowa State University Extenstion and Outreach Resources
- Career Services
- Online Resource Fairs
We encourage you to contact your advisor directly through email. Advisors will be conducting advising appointments via phone or Zoom. You can find your advisor information in EICConnect - Self Service - Student Planning Module - Plan & Schedule - Advising tab.
In addition to email, you can leave your advisor a voicemail message. They will be working to respond to voicemails as quickly as possible.
If you are unable to reach your advisor directly, please contact:
- CCC - email@example.com or 563-244-7000
- MCC - firstname.lastname@example.org or 563-288-6000
- SCC - email@example.com or 563-441-4000
Advisor Contact Information
Clinton Community College
- Emily Clausen, firstname.lastname@example.org,563-244-7115
- Mat Endress, email@example.com,563-244-7015
- Marcia Larsen, firstname.lastname@example.org,563-244-7083
- Charlene Nicoletto, email@example.com,563-244-7185
- Rob Schadt, firstname.lastname@example.org,563-244-7012
- Joe Shovlain, email@example.com,563-244-7014
Muscatine Community College
- Claire Brakel Packer, firstname.lastname@example.org,563-288-6006 (Office)
- Anabelia Calderon-Flores, email@example.com, 563-288-6035*
- Kari Hanson, firstname.lastname@example.org,563-288-6007
- Erica Petersen, email@example.com,563-288-6029
- Theresa Putnam Genz, firstname.lastname@example.org, 563-288-6047*
- Sabrina Shoemaker, email@example.com, 563-288-6026
- Andrea Shultice, firstname.lastname@example.org, 563-288-6057*
- Rebecca Vargas, email@example.com,563-288-6052
- Housing - 563-549-0203
Scott Community College
- Zahra Basti, firstname.lastname@example.org, 563-441-4004
- Alex Batten, email@example.com, 563-441-4383
- Elizabeth Bloom, firstname.lastname@example.org, 563-336-5210
- Teri Carton, email@example.com,563-441-4037
- Kasey Fisher, firstname.lastname@example.org,563-441-4388
- Molly Gleason, email@example.com,563-336-5241
- Thea Holmon-Ellis, firstname.lastname@example.org,563-441-4013
- Angelique Kimble, email@example.com,563-441-4065
- Lorene McLaughlin, firstname.lastname@example.org, 563-441-4127
- Linda Plummer, email@example.com, 563-441-4006
- Tom Rathmann, firstname.lastname@example.org,563-441-4137
- Cheryl Reidenouer, email@example.com,563-336-3493
TRIO is a specialized advising program for students who are either first generation college students, have limited financial resources or have a disability. TRIO provides tutoring services, transfer planning, academic advisement, cultural trips as well as a computer lab with free printing are some of the many services that TRIO offers to its participants. To apply to the TRIO program please complete the online TRIO Application.
- Steve Cravens - TRIO Director
- Jonas Morgan - TRIO Success Coach
You can continue to review your financial aid information including financial aid awards and refund information within EICConnect Go to EICConnect - Self Service - Financial Aid.
We encourage you to start planning for next academic year by completing your FAFSA now. Information on FAFSA can be found here.
Financial aid staff will be working to answer your questions. You can reach your financial aid team using these email addresses:
We will also be responding to phone calls to our financial aid lines at:
You can access and pay your student bill via EICConnect - Go to Self Service – Financial Information – eBill-Student Finance – Make a Payment
For assistance from the business office:
- CCC - Justin Sampson firstname.lastname@example.org
- MCC - Vicki Cook email@example.com
- SCC - Laura Asleson firstname.lastname@example.org or Kathleen Youngs email@example.com
If you are sending a transcript from another college or university and need it evaluated, please complete the transcript request form:
- Request for Transcript Evaluation - CCC
- Request for Transcript Evaluation - MCC
- Request for Transcript Evaluation - SCC
You can also view and print an unofficial transcript by accessing EICConnect – EICConnect – Self Service – Academics – Unofficial Transcript.
If you need to make adjustments to your spring or summer schedule, please contact your advisor to assist you in conducting those steps.
We encourage you to email records and registration at these email address:
- CCC - firstname.lastname@example.org or 563-244-7000
- MCC - email@example.com or 563-288-6000
- SCC - firstname.lastname@example.org or 563-441-4000
Your disabilities services staff are available to assist you during this transition. Contacts for the disabilities staff are below:
- CCC - Marcia Larson email@example.com, 563-244-7086
- MCC - Jill Holler firstname.lastname@example.org
- SCC - Jan Weis email@example.com
Due dates for all materials currently checked out and those checked out in the immediate future will be extended until May 18, 2020. Fines will be waived as well.
- CCC - firstname.lastname@example.org, 563-244-7046
- MCC - email@example.com, 563-288-6072
- SCC - firstname.lastname@example.org, 563-441-4150
Online tutoring is also available to all EICC students through Smarthinking. Each student has a total of 15 hours of tutoring services for the academic year (August through July), regardless of how many courses the student is taking.
Students access this service by clicking on the Online Tutoring link under Course Home within their courses. An additional username or password is not needed to access Smarthinking.
For more details about Smarthinking as well as other resources located within a course, visit the Student Resource page.
Additional Tutoring Options
The colleges are offering tutoring online via Zoom and writing consultations via email.
Zoom tutoring - By emailing the Student Success Center, students may request a 45-minute Zoom meeting for live remote tutoring. The tutor will set up the Zoom meeting and send the access number to the student.
Writing Consultations - Students can email the Success Center to request a tutor read their paper and make comments using the comments feature in Microsoft Word. The tutor will respond within 48 hours of receiving the paper (not including weekends). Students must forward the assignment sheet along with their paper.
The colleges counseling services continue to be available via phone or web conferencing appointment.
- CCC - Contact David Sievers email@example.com 563-357-7959. When calling to schedule, please communicate you are a student at CCC.
- MCC - Call 563-288-6001 to schedule an appointment. When calling the office to schedule, please communicate
you are a student at MCC.
- SCC - Appointments available through Family Resources Tuesday and Thursday 11 a.m.
- 1 p.m. To set up an appointment please contact Jamie Haney at firstname.lastname@example.org or 563-468-2177.
Note: Due to COVID-19, the counselor will not be on site for face to face counseling but you are welcome to try to set up an appointment outside of these hours as well. If you feel you need to meet in person, you may set up a face to face meeting at family resources with Jamie, you will have to let her know you would like a face to face meeting when scheduling an appointment.
Genesis Counseling Services
Phone counseling services are also available through our partnership with Genesis Health System Employee Assistance Program. The service is free to EICC students. To request an appointment please contact:
When calling to schedule with our partners listed above, please communicate you are a student at EICC.
You can also connect with the career services staff via email.
- CCC- Rob Schadt email@example.com
- MCC- Rebecca Vargas firstname.lastname@example.org
- SCC - Wayne Cole email@example.com
With a toll-free phone number, live chat capabilities and a website, Iowa Concern services are available 24 hours a day, seven days per week at no charge. Iowa Concern provides access to stress counselors and an attorney for legal education, as well as information and referral services for a wide variety of topics. To reach Iowa Concern call 1-800-447-1985.
Our admissions team continues to be available to answer your questions, assist you in planning for next steps and discuss program options. The admissions staff can set up a phone or Zoom appointment with you to help you stay on track to start this summer or fall or to simply explore your options.
To ensure you can obtain the academic resources you need, you can order them online and the bookstore will ship them to you, at no charge.
The Barnes and Nobles College Bookstores are open. Visit the bookstore page for hours of operation.
- Clinton Community College Bookstore – 563-244-7111
- Muscatine Community College Bookstore – 563-288-6110
- Scott Community College Belmont Campus Bookstore – 563-441-4111
- Scott Community College Urban Campus Bookstore – 563-336-5280
Clinton, Scott and Muscatine Community Colleges recently hosted Online Resource Fairs for students. Recordings of the fair and resource contact information will be located here as we get recordings
- Clinton Community College Online Resource Fair
- Muscatine Community College Online Resource Fair
- Scott Community College Online Resource Fair
Questions? Call toll-free 1-888-336-3907, email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact the college nearest you and ask to speak to an advisor.
- Clinton Community College, 563-244-7000
- Muscatine Community College, 563-288-6000
- Scott Community College, 563-441-4000
It is the policy of Eastern Iowa Community College District not to discriminate in its programs, activities, or employment on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, creed, religion, and actual or potential family, parental or marital status, as required by the Iowa Code §§216.6 and 216.9, Titles VI and VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 (42 U.S.C. §§ 2000d and 2000e), the Equal Pay Act of 1973 (29 U.S.C. § 206, et seq.), Title IX (Educational Amendments, 20 U.S.C. §§ 1681-1688), Section 504 (Rehabilitation Act of 1973, 29 U.S.C. § 794), and Title II of the Americans with Disabilities Act (42 U.S.C. § 12101, et seq.). If you have questions or complaints related to compliance with this policy, please contact Debora J. Sullivan, Equal Employment Opportunity Officer/Equity Coordinator, Eastern Iowa Community College District, 101 West Third Street, Davenport, Iowa 52801, 563-336-3487, email@example.com or the Director of the Office for Civil Rights, U.S. Department of Education, Citigroup Center, 500 West Madison Street, Suite 1475, Chicago, Illinois 60661-7204, phone number 312-730-1560, fax 312-730-1576, OCR.Chicago@ed.gov.