Information Technology, Associate in Applied Science Degree
New State of Iowa program can pay your tuition, click here to find out more about the Last Dollar Scholarship.
Eastern Iowa Community Colleges, separates Information Technology (IT) into two tracks: Networking and Programming (Software Development); then, we provide further specialized concentrations: Augmented and Virtual Reality, Cybersecurity, Database**, Networking for Systems and Security, Programming (.NET), and Web Development. Consulting opportunities will continue to grow as businesses increasingly need help managing, upgrading, and customizing more complex computer systems. Cybersecurity is fast becoming one of the most sought after jobs in the marketplace.
We have partnered with many companies to offer our IT students current curriculum and certification support. We are a Cisco Networking Academy, Oracle Academic Academy, CompTIA, MeasureUp, Certiport, Microsoft Academic Alliance, MTA, MOS.
Our curriculum is mapped to certifications; and we provide tools such as practice exams and a testing center to make getting one or more industry-standard certifications while taking classes (ex. Cisco Certified Network Associate, A+, Network+, Microsoft Technology Associate,Oracle) a seamless integration into your coursework.
- Information Technology - Augmented and Virtual Reality, AAS
- Information Technology - Cybersecurity, AAS
- Information Technology - Networking for Systems and Security, AAS
- Information Technology - Programming Concentration, AAS
- Information Technology - Web Development Concentration, AAS
- Information Technology - Programming, Diploma
- Information Technology - Web Development, Diploma
- Networking for Cybersecurity, Diploma
- Networking for Systems and Security, Diploma
- Cybersecurity, Certificate
- Data Analytics, Certificate
- Information Technology - Programming, Certificate
- Information Technology - Web Development Certificate
- Networking for Systems and Security, Certificate
Augmented and Virtual Reality Printable Factsheet (PDF)
Cybersecurity Printable Factsheet (PDF)
Networking for Systems and Security Printable Factsheet (PDF)
Programming Concentration Printable Factsheet (PDF)
Web Development Concentration Printable Factsheet (PDF)
This page links to PDF files. Use this link to download Adobe Reader if needed.
Questions? Call toll-free 1-888-336-3907, email email@example.com or contact the college nearest you and ask to speak to an advisor.
- Clinton Community College, 563-244-7000
- Muscatine Community College, 563-288-6000
- Scott Community College, 563-441-4000
It is the policy of Eastern Iowa Community College District not to discriminate in its programs, activities, or employment on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, creed, religion, and actual or potential family, parental or marital status, as required by the Iowa Code §§216.6 and 216.9, Titles VI and VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 (42 U.S.C. §§ 2000d and 2000e), the Equal Pay Act of 1973 (29 U.S.C. § 206, et seq.), Title IX (Educational Amendments, 20 U.S.C. §§ 1681-1688), Section 504 (Rehabilitation Act of 1973, 29 U.S.C. § 794), and Title II of the Americans with Disabilities Act (42 U.S.C. § 12101, et seq.). If you have questions or complaints related to compliance with this policy, please contact Debora J. Sullivan, Equal Employment Opportunity Officer/Equity Coordinator, Eastern Iowa Community College District, 101 West Third Street, Davenport, Iowa 52801, 563-336-3487, firstname.lastname@example.org or the Director of the Office for Civil Rights, U.S. Department of Education, Citigroup Center, 500 West Madison Street, Suite 1475, Chicago, Illinois 60661-7204, phone number 312-730-1560, fax 312-730-1576, OCR.Chicago@ed.gov.