Register for Classes
A new student is someone who has not taken classes within a year at one of the Eastern Iowa Community Colleges.
- Complete our Application for Admission (Please note that the application will take approximately one working day to process.)
When applying for admission, choose the campus that is closest to where you live.
CCC – Clinton, Iowa
MCC – Muscatine, Iowa
SCC – Davenport, Iowa and Bettendorf, Iowa
- Visit with an academic advisor to register for classes and get scheduled for the new
- Call the number below for the college you indicated in your application to set up
an advising appointment. New students will need to provide high school and all official
college transcripts. (If applicable)
- To enroll in classes you must meet with an advisor for your first two semesters. *Please
note that some programs (CIM, HIT, and HSE) will always require an advisor to support
- As a returning student, after your second semester, simply go to EICConnect and log in.
- Once you have logged in, use the e-bridge menu on the left side and navigate to the registration section under student.
Guest students are attending EICC for either Winterim or Summer courses only. The guest student must be attending another accredited college or university. The guest student should work with the academic advisor at their home institution on appropriate placement and acceptance of the planned courses.
Here is the link to our Guest Student Registration page.
To view our class schedules and college catalog click here.