Register for Classes
A new student is someone who has not taken classes within a year at one of the Eastern Iowa Community Colleges.
- Complete our Application for Admission (Please note that the application will take approximately one working day to process.)
When applying for admission, choose the campus that is closest to where you live.
CCC – Clinton, Iowa
MCC – Muscatine, Iowa
SCC – Davenport, Iowa and Bettendorf, Iowa
- Visit with an academic advisor to register for classes and get scheduled for the new
- Call the number below for the college you indicated in your application to set up
an advising appointment. New students will need to provide high school and all official
college transcripts. (If applicable)
- To enroll in classes you must meet with an advisor for your first two semesters. *Please
note that some programs (CIM, HIT, and HSE) will always require an advisor to support
- As a returning student, after your second semester, simply go to EICConnect and log in.
- Once you have logged in, use the e-bridge menu on the left side and navigate to the
registration section under student.
- For Winterim registration, please contact your advisor to select and register for your classes.
Guest students must be attending another accredited college or university. The guest student should work with the academic advisor at their home institution on appropriate placement and acceptance of the planned courses.
Here is the link to our Guest Student Registration page.
Questions? Call toll-free 1-888-336-3907, email email@example.com or contact the college nearest you and ask to speak to an advisor.
- Clinton Community College, 563-244-7000
- Muscatine Community College, 563-288-6000
- Scott Community College, 563-441-4000
It is the policy of Eastern Iowa Community College District not to discriminate in its programs, activities, or employment on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, creed, religion, and actual or potential family, parental or marital status, as required by the Iowa Code §§216.6 and 216.9, Titles VI and VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 (42 U.S.C. §§ 2000d and 2000e), the Equal Pay Act of 1973 (29 U.S.C. § 206, et seq.), Title IX (Educational Amendments, 20 U.S.C. §§ 1681-1688), Section 504 (Rehabilitation Act of 1973, 29 U.S.C. § 794), and Title II of the Americans with Disabilities Act (42 U.S.C. § 12101, et seq.). If you have questions or complaints related to compliance with this policy, please contact Debora J. Sullivan, Equal Employment Opportunity Officer/Equity Coordinator, Eastern Iowa Community College District, 101 West Third Street, Davenport, Iowa 52801, 563-336-3487, firstname.lastname@example.org or the Director of the Office for Civil Rights, U.S. Department of Education, Citigroup Center, 500 West Madison Street, Suite 1475, Chicago, Illinois 60661-7204, phone number 312-730-1560, fax 312-730-1576, OCR.Chicago@ed.gov.