There are many opportunities to study abroad at EICC. The International Programs Office will help you find the program that is best for you. Don’t miss the opportunity of a lifetime. Students just like you study abroad every year at EICC, so get started now. Make the most of your education and study abroad.
I am still trying to decide
- Determine if a short-term, semester, or summer program is right for you by investigating the many programs EICC has to offer.
- Attend an information session for one of the programs.
- Contact the International Programs Office to talk to someone about your interests
and get an application.
I am ready to study abroad
- Complete the Study Abroad application and submit it to the International Programs Office. Submit a scanned copy of your passport.
- Have two faculty members complete the faculty Study Abroad recommendation form (provided with application).
- Submit a copy of your college transcript with your application. Submit $500 non-refundable
Participation in Study Abroad programs at EICC is contingent upon approval by the lead faculty and the International Programs Office. Each program may have different processes for participation approval and notification.