Your First Choice
It's a fact, Eastern Iowa Community Colleges (EICC) is the first choice of area high school graduates, whether pursuing a four-year bachelor's degree or a career education. In addition, hundreds of people who have been out of high school for a while come to us every year to pursue a new career.
Here are just a few reasons why we are THE Community's College:
- We are the sixth largest college in the state of Iowa. Our Clinton, Muscatine and Scott Community Colleges have more than 200 years of history providing students with the highest quality education.
- Formal transfer and joint admissions agreements make it easy for students to transfer Associate in Arts program credits to area private
colleges and the state universities. Those colleges come to us to create these agreements
because they know our students will be successful once they transfer.
- Our more than 30 career technology programs are designed to lead specifically into the world of work. Our faculty maintain close
relationships with employers, ensuring students are receiving the training required
to get a job immediately upon graduation.
- Our tuition is always one of the most competitive in the state. We provide many scholarship opportunities and depending on the program in which
you are enrolled, the state of Iowa's new Last Dollar Scholarship program can pay your tuition in more than 20 career fields.
- We hear it all the time, our faculty truly care about their students. Small class sizes and personal attention mean you’re more than just another number. You're part of a community, students, faculty, staff and you, all working together to make sure you reach your goals for the future.
Call toll free 1-888-336-3907 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
If you're ready to begin, apply today at eicc.edu/apply