GAP ReSkilling Tuition Assistance Program
Eastern Iowa Community Colleges offers a variety of career reskilling programs that can be completed in less than one year, some in as little as three weeks. These programs are specifically designed to give you the skills you need for a career in today’s fastest growing fields in manufacturing, health care, and the transportation industry. Our short term training could be your ticket to a new career, higher pay or that promotion you’ve been waiting for.
To qualify, you must be:
- 18 years of age or older
- Must have earned a high school diploma or GED
- Currently unemployed or underemployed
- Meet income eligibility guidelines
- A resident of Iowa
- Interested in learning new skills
- Willingness to be on time and work hard
To apply for assistance, visit the IowaWORKS office at 1801 E. Kimberly Rd, Suite 1, Davenport or call 563-445-3200 extension 43335.
This page links to PDF files. Use this link to download Adobe Reader if needed.