Summer/Winterim Class Registration
Whether a current student at one of our Eastern Iowa Community Colleges or attending another college, summer and winterim classes are a great way to get ahead on the upcoming semester or catch up on a class you missed this past year.
This information is provided to help students in registering for classes.
1. First-time students with our colleges must first complete an Application for Admission. Returning students who have taken classes within the last 365 days may go directly
to the steps below.)
2. Complete the Registration and Course Transfer Agreement Form. Include the classes in which you wish to register, with the corresponding Class Title and Section Number. If you do not already have that information, it is available in our searchable class schedule.
We recommend that you check with your college to determine course transfer equivalency
for our courses. Information for other colleges and universities is available on their websites.
- Clinton Community College 563-244-7123
- Muscatine Community College 563-288-6123
- Scott Community College 563-441-4123
4. Links to the bookstore websites for your textbooks.