Continuing Education & Lifelong Learning
EICC is beginning the gradual reopening of our campuses. If you will be attending a face-to-face Continuing Education class, lab or testing, you are expected to follow these rules.
- Wear a facemask at all times. Please bring your own mask.
- Bring your own pen or pencil.
- Maintain a social distance of six feet between you and other students or staff members.
- Wash or disinfect your hands, regularly.
- If you are not feeling well stay home.
Our Continuing Education Department provides a multitude of classes providing you
the opportunity to pursue a specific interest, brush up on job skills, take up a hobby,
or learn some new skills. Classes range from basic computers to finance, buying and
selling on e-bay to opening your own small business, food to art to coaching and more.
Upcoming Continuing Education Class Schedules
Online registration is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Online Registration for Eastern Iowa Community Colleges is secured by one of the most reputable providers of online purchasing on the internet, and your information will not be shared with third parties.
- Business, Management and Leadership
- Computer and Technical
- Human Resources
- Marketing and Social Media
- Personal Development
- Professional Certificates
- Certified Nurse Aide (CNA)
- Children in the Middle
- Court Mandated
- Dietary Manager & Food Service Supervisor Program
- Drinking Drivers
- EMS/EMT Refresher Courses
- Food Service
- Health Care
- Microsoft Office
- Microsoft Office Certification
- Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA)
- Motorcycle/Moped Riding Courses
- Online and Professional Certificates
- Senior Citizen Programs
- Short-term Health Programs
- Substitute Teacher Authorization
- Summer Camps
- Truck Driving
- Youth Programs
For more information about Continuing Education programs call the college nearest you or e-mail us. Continuing Education Registration is open on Mondays through Thursdays from 7:30 a.m. to 7 p.m. and on Fridays from 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Scott Community College: 563-441-4100
- Clinton Community College: 563-244-7100
- Muscatine Community College: 563-288-6100
- or toll-free (for all three colleges): 1-888-336-3907
Sign Up for Continuing Education Emails
Let us do the work and email you about upcoming classes you are interested in. Sign up here!
Questions? Call toll-free 1-888-336-3907, email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact the college nearest you and ask to speak to an advisor.
- Clinton Community College, 563-244-7000
- Muscatine Community College, 563-288-6000
- Scott Community College, 563-441-4000
It is the policy of Eastern Iowa Community College District not to discriminate in its programs, activities, or employment on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, creed, religion, and actual or potential family, parental or marital status, as required by the Iowa Code §§216.6 and 216.9, Titles VI and VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 (42 U.S.C. §§ 2000d and 2000e), the Equal Pay Act of 1973 (29 U.S.C. § 206, et seq.), Title IX (Educational Amendments, 20 U.S.C. §§ 1681-1688), Section 504 (Rehabilitation Act of 1973, 29 U.S.C. § 794), and Title II of the Americans with Disabilities Act (42 U.S.C. § 12101, et seq.). If you have questions or complaints related to compliance with this policy, please contact Debora J. Sullivan, Equal Employment Opportunity Officer/Equity Coordinator, Eastern Iowa Community College District, 101 West Third Street, Davenport, Iowa 52801, 563-336-3487, email@example.com or the Director of the Office for Civil Rights, U.S. Department of Education, Citigroup Center, 500 West Madison Street, Suite 1475, Chicago, Illinois 60661-7204, phone number 312-730-1560, fax 312-730-1576, OCR.Chicago@ed.gov.