Real Colors Fundamentals provides an introduction to the Real Colors® Personality Test. The user-friendly and intuitive Real Colors® Personality Instrument identifies four personality types that are common to all people, identifying them as the colors, Blue, Gold, Green and Orange.
Since 1993, over 1.5 million people in businesses, professional organizations, universities and government agencies throughout North America have used Real Colors and its principles to improve and enhance their personal and professional relationships.
The Fundamentals workshop is the foundation for advanced workshops designed to address common organizational topics such as stress, workplace issues, teams, and leadership.
In the workshop participants:
- gain an understanding of the four colors (each corresponding to a personality type)
- discover where they fall as an individual on the Real Colors spectrum
- learn to recognize characteristics of each of the four colors
- discuss with fellow workshop participants what it’s like to be each color
- learn the preferences of different personality types and how they listen, comprehend and respond to verbal communication.
- learn how secondary styles interact and influence individual overall personality style.
To learn more just give us a call:
In Clinton call 563-244-7020
In Muscatine call 563-288-6012
In the Quad Cities call 563-441-4360
Iowa Toll Free 1-888-336-3907