Eastern Iowa Community Colleges has partnered with BankMobile Disbursements, a financial services company focused solely on higher education, to offer more options on delivering financial aid & other refunds to students.
BankMobile will soon be mailing registration information to the home address you have on file at the college. So, it's important that address is current. If for any reason you think it might not be, let us know so we can make sure it is correct.
Student Refund Options:
Students will have 3 choices when it comes to disbursement delivery!
- Electronic Deposit to a Personal Checking or Savings Account - Takes 1-3 business days to receive your student refund once EICC releases funds
- Electronic Deposit to a BankMobile Vibe Checking Account - Your student refund is deposited into your account the same day EICC releases funds
- Paper Check Delivered By USPS – Takes 5-7 business days to receive your student refund once EICC releases funds to BankMobile.
What Students need to do: 3 Simple Steps
- Update your mailing address
BankMobile will mail a Refund Selection Kit to your current address on file with Eastern Iowa Community Colleges. To review and update your address you can use one of the below methods.
- Log into your EICConnect account and look for “E-Bridge” on the bottom left side of
the screen, then click on “Students”, then click on “Address and Notification Changes”.
- Stop by your campus Student Services.
- Log into your EICConnect account and look for “E-Bridge” on the bottom left side of the screen, then click on “Students”, then click on “Address and Notification Changes”.
- Look for the Bright Green Envelope
Look for a bright green envelope that contains your Refund Selection Kit in the mail from BankMobile Disbursements. This kit contains instructions in selecting your refund preference and is sent to the address that you have on file with Eastern Iowa Community Colleges.
- Go to EICConnect
Follow the instructions in your kit or email from Bankmobile on how to choose your refund preference. All Students must select a refund preference. If you do not expect to receive a student refund you will still need to select a preference in case your status would change and you would be receiving a student refund in the future.
- Who is BankMobile?
- Why am I getting a Refund Selection Kit from BankMobile?
- What if I lost my Refund Selection Kit or deleted my email with my Personal Code?
- What if I forgot my Student ID?
- What if I cannot get into my EICConnect Student Account.
- I have moved and need to update my address so my Refund Kit goes to my new address. How do I do that?
- What types of Refunds will I receive from EICC?
- What are my options for receiving my Refunds?
- What if I do not make a selection?
- Can I change my Refund selection?
- How will I know when my Refund has been sent?
- How do I sign up to receive TEXT Messages about my Refunds?
- I made my selection but have not yet received my refund. How do I find out the status of my refund?
- Does BankMobile charge fees?
- Will I receive a Debit Card from BankMobile?
- Where can I use my BankMobile Debit Card?
- What if I lose my Debit Card?
- What if I forgot my Pin for my Debit Card?
- Can my BankMobile Vibe card be used as a Credit Card?
- Can I get cash from my Debit card?
- What if I forgot my password for my BankMobile Vibe account?
- Are BankMobile Vibe accounts full-service checking accounts?
- Can I get checks for my BankMobile Vibe account?
- What are some features of BankMobile Vibe Accounts?
- More Questions? Do a search for your questions here.
- On-line Links to BankMobile
- Contact for BankMobile Customer Care?
- Contact Phone Numbers & Hours for EICC Bursar/Business Office?
BankMobile is a third-party servicer authorized by the Department of Education to
disburse federal student aid & other student refunds on behalf of participating colleges
and universities. Eastern Iowa Community Colleges has partnered with BankMobile to
give you more choices on how you can receive your student refunds. In addition to
faster ways to receive refunds, BankMobile offers a FREE innovative checking account
to students with account features designed to make your Student life easier.
You will use it to select how you want to receive your financial aid & other student
refunds from EICC. Once you receive the GREEN ENVELOPE in the mail, follow the instructions in the kit which directs you to a link in your
EICConnect account where you make your refund choice.
All you need to do is log into your EICConnect Student Account at www.eicc.edu/eicconnect and under “Check out e-bridge”, click on “Students”, then “Financial Information”,
then “BankMobile Links”, then “Select Your Refund Choice”. If you need further help
contact the Bursar/Business Office at your campus which is listed at bottom of this
Your student ID can be found on your registration statement. It can also be found
by accessing your student portal, EICConnect. Go to www.eicc.edu/eicconnect and login, then Student ID will be located at the top right corner of the screen.
Contact your Student Services or Bursar/Business Offices at your campus for help.
I have moved and need to update my address so my Refund Kit goes to my new address. How do I do that?
Your address can be changed by accessing your Student Portal, EICConnect. Go to www.eicc.edu/eicconnect and login, then under E-bridge at bottom left of screen, click on Students>Address
and Notification Changes. By doing this your address will be updated with BankMobile
also. You can also contact EICC Student Services or Registration office at your appropriate
The most common types of refunds BankMobile disburses are funds leftover from Financial
Aid awards, loans, & grants after your tuition has been applied to your account. You
may also receive a refund if you overpaid your tuition, withdrew from a class, or
other misc. reasons.
You will have the following 3 options of receiving your Refunds (Disbursements) from EICC.
- Electronic Deposit to a Personal Checking or Savings Account - Takes 1-3 business days to receive your student refund once EICC releases funds to BankMobile.
- Electronic Deposit to a BankMobile Vibe Checking Account - Your student refund is deposited into your account the same day EICC releases funds to BankMobile.
- Paper Check Delivered by USPS – Takes 5-7 business days to receive your student refund once EICC releases funds to BankMobile.
If you do not activate your account and make a refund selection, there will be a delay
to your financial aid & student refunds. All students MUST make a selection. If you do not expect to receive a student refund you still need
to select a preference in the case your status would change and you would be receiving
a refund in the future.
BankMobile will send you an email to your EICC student email account. You can also
view the status online at BankMobileVibe.com or you can sign up to receive text messages sent directly to your cell phone with convenient Mobile Alerts.
Go to and log into BankMobileVibe.com , click on “Refunds” in the top bar of page, then click on “Mobile Alerts of Refund
Status”. You can then enter your cell phone where you want the alerts to go to along
with what type of mobile alerts you would like to receive.
Log into BankMobileVibe.com and view your status by clicking on “Refunds” in the top bar of page, then “Refund
Status”. You can also call the BankMobile customer care line or contact EICC Business/Bursar
Office at your respective campus.
You are not charged any fees for receiving your refund (disbursement), regardless
of your method of disbursement. BankMobile waives the monthly Vibe checking account
fee for students while enrolled at EICC. Visit BankMobile's website for viewing a
You will only receive a debit card if your refund deposit choice is the BankMobile
Vibe Account. The card will be delivered to your address within 10 business days from
making the selection. You will receive a temporary virtual debit card you can use
for online purchases until you receive your plastic Debit card.
You may use your debit card free of charge at any 55,000 Allpoint ATMs. You can find
the Allpoint ATMs at Walgreens, Target, CVS Pharmacy, 7-Eleven & more locations. You
can google a complete listing of where Allpoint ATMs are located. It is recommended
you download BankMobile’s AllPoint ATM app which will help you locate an Allpoint
ATM near you.
If you lose your BankMobile Vibe Debit Card after it has been activated, contact BankMobile
immediately to report your card lost or stolen. You should also log into your account
and turn off so it cannot be used. Call (800) 554-8969 for Lost or Stolen Cards.
If you forgot your pin you will need to log on and go to Password/Pin under the profile
menu. You will need your card number and will need to provide some personal information
and then you will then be able to choose another pin. You may also call BankMobile
No. Your BankMobile Vibe card is only a DEBIT card and cannot be used as a Credit
Card (charges) for purchases. Debit cards can be used to make purchases by swiping
it as a payment ONLY if there are funds available in your account.
Yes. You can withdraw up to $500 a day at any Allpoint ATM (free of charge) from your
balance in your BankMobile VIBE checking account.
Yes. BankMobile created an account designed with options to suit your needs and offer
a seamless, economical way to receive refunds, make purchases, and access ATMs; other
features include mobile apps and online banking.
Yes. You can order checks online and they will be delivered to your address. Under
the “Customer Service” tab on the BankMobile site, select “Order Checks”.
BankMobile created an account designed exclusively for students; BankMobile Vibe empowers and guides students in their pursuit of financial and academic success. Plus there’s no monthly fee for students.
- Allpoint® ATMs – over 55,000
- Passport- Stamp your way to success! Get rewarded for your smart moves in and out of the classroom with the Passport recognition program. Check it out!!
- Money Meter -Manage money in minutes. You can:
- Track your spending
- Set up monthly budgets in multiple categories
- Monitor your cash flow
- View your spending history
- Bill Pay- With Online Bill Pay you can set up recurring payments.
Log into www.eicc.edu/eicconnect , then under “Check out e-bridge”, click on the following BankMobile Links:
- Select your Refund Choice Here – New Students
- Manage your BankMobile Account
- Information about BankMobile
www.BankMobileVibe.com – You can also go directly to this link to manage your current BankMobile account.
All Questions: 877-327-9515
Lost or Stolen Cards: 800-554-8969
Hours – 8 a.m. to 11 p.m. EST 7 days a week.
Automated phone service is available 24 hours a day.
You can contact EICC Business/Bursar Office at your Campus for questions on BankMobile.
- SCC Campus 563-441-4123
- CCC Campus 563-244-7123
- MCC Campus 563-288-6123