The EICCD Foundation enjoys the leadership of a strong and dedicated group of community leaders who serve as our Board of Directors.
This Board has developed the following mission statement and identified nine priorities for the Foundation.
The Eastern Iowa Community College District Foundation builds awareness, friendships and financial support to further EICC's mission of delivering quality education and services to strengthen our community.
- Meet needs not provided for in college foundations’ missions
- Support innovation and future focus
- Financial support for attendees, with emphasis on non-credit
- Advocacy for EICC
- Support district's facilities needs
- Repository for and distributor of gifts
- Property management
- Collaboration with other/college foundations
Within these priorities, our current areas of focus include:
- Supplemental funding for the Eastern Iowa Small Business Development Center. As state
funding for the SBDCs continues to decrease, it is more important than ever to ensure
this vital service remains available to entrepreneurs and small business owners in
- Support for students in our Adult Basic Education/High School Equivalency Test, adult and family literacy and English language learners programs. This includes expanding Partners for Adult Learning Success (PALS), a donor-designated fund within the Quad Cities Community Foundation that provides financial assistance to students in these areas.
Questions? Call toll-free 1-888-336-3907, email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact the college nearest you and ask to speak to an advisor.
- Clinton Community College, 563-244-7000
- Muscatine Community College, 563-288-6000
- Scott Community College, 563-441-4000
It is the policy of Eastern Iowa Community College District not to discriminate in its programs, activities, or employment on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, creed, religion, and actual or potential family, parental or marital status, as required by the Iowa Code §§216.6 and 216.9, Titles VI and VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 (42 U.S.C. §§ 2000d and 2000e), the Equal Pay Act of 1973 (29 U.S.C. § 206, et seq.), Title IX (Educational Amendments, 20 U.S.C. §§ 1681-1688), Section 504 (Rehabilitation Act of 1973, 29 U.S.C. § 794), and Title II of the Americans with Disabilities Act (42 U.S.C. § 12101, et seq.). If you have questions or complaints related to compliance with this policy, please contact Debora J. Sullivan, Equal Employment Opportunity Officer/Equity Coordinator, Eastern Iowa Community College District, 101 West Third Street, Davenport, Iowa 52801, 563-336-3487, email@example.com or the Director of the Office for Civil Rights, U.S. Department of Education, Citigroup Center, 500 West Madison Street, Suite 1475, Chicago, Illinois 60661-7204, phone number 312-730-1560, fax 312-730-1576, OCR.Chicago@ed.gov.