Columbus Junction Center
Thanks to a partnership with the Columbus Junction Community Schools, MCC opened its newly constructed center next to the high school in 2013.
The Columbus Junction schools utilize half the space with offices and their board meeting room. MCC’s half of the space includes three unique classrooms and a break room.
Two of those classrooms can be used either independently or as one larger classroom. The third can be accessed through an exterior door allowing the college to bring in specialized training equipment such as CNC Machining systems.
For more information contact MCC Admissions Officer Andrew Snyder at 563-288-6007 or the college at 563-288-6001.
1208 Colton Street
Columbus Junction, IA
Classes and Services
The college offers a variety of classes and services for the community including:
- A full Associate in Arts Degree program with evening classes.
- Continuing Education classes allowing people to gain new training, especially in computers,
or to take a class just for fun.
- Adult classes including preparation for the High School Equivalency Test (HiSET). This program is for individuals who did not complete high school and wish to attain
their high school equivalency diploma.
- English as a Second Language classes.
- Nurse Aide certification classes.
- Specialized large equipment classes such as CNC/Machining.
- Customized training for business and industry, either in the college’s classrooms or on-site.