Columbus Junction Center
Thanks to a partnership with the Columbus Junction Community Schools, MCC opened its newly constructed center next to the high school in 2013.
The Columbus Junction schools utilize half the space with offices and their board meeting room. MCC’s half of the space includes three unique classrooms and a break room.
Two of those classrooms can be used either independently or as one larger classroom. The third can be accessed through an exterior door allowing the college to bring in specialized training equipment such as CNC Machining systems.
For more information contact MCC Admissions at 563-288-6001.
1208 Colton Street
Columbus Junction, IA
Classes and Services
The college offers a variety of classes and services for the community including:
- A full Associate in Arts Degree program with evening classes.
- Continuing Education classes allowing people to gain new training, especially in computers,
or to take a class just for fun.
- Adult classes including preparation for the High School Equivalency Test (HiSET). This program is for individuals who did not complete high school and wish to attain
their high school equivalency diploma.
- English as a Second Language classes.
- Nurse Aide certification classes.
- Specialized large equipment classes such as CNC/Machining.
- Customized training for business and industry, either in the college’s classrooms or on-site.
Questions? Call toll-free 1-888-336-3907, email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact the college nearest you and ask to speak to an advisor.
- Clinton Community College, 563-244-7000
- Muscatine Community College, 563-288-6000
- Scott Community College, 563-441-4000
It is the policy of Eastern Iowa Community College District not to discriminate in its programs, activities, or employment on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, creed, religion, and actual or potential family, parental or marital status, as required by the Iowa Code §§216.6 and 216.9, Titles VI and VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 (42 U.S.C. §§ 2000d and 2000e), the Equal Pay Act of 1973 (29 U.S.C. § 206, et seq.), Title IX (Educational Amendments, 20 U.S.C. §§ 1681-1688), Section 504 (Rehabilitation Act of 1973, 29 U.S.C. § 794), and Title II of the Americans with Disabilities Act (42 U.S.C. § 12101, et seq.). If you have questions or complaints related to compliance with this policy, please contact Debora J. Sullivan, Equal Employment Opportunity Officer/Equity Coordinator, Eastern Iowa Community College District, 101 West Third Street, Davenport, Iowa 52801, 563-336-3487, email@example.com or the Director of the Office for Civil Rights, U.S. Department of Education, Citigroup Center, 500 West Madison Street, Suite 1475, Chicago, Illinois 60661-7204, phone number 312-730-1560, fax 312-730-1576, OCR.Chicago@ed.gov.