Eastern Iowa Community Colleges are seeking Instructors.
The Eastern Iowa Community Colleges has rapidly become the first choice for students seeking higher education in the Eastern Iowa region. Located along the banks of the mighty Mississippi River, EICC is a comprehensive community college with three colleges and 10 satellite locations serving more than 13,000 credit and 30,000 workforce and continuing education students each year.
Clinton Community College – FT. Art Instructor (165 day contract)
- Position specific qualifications - Masters degree in Art or Fine Arts, or Masters degree with 18 graduate hours in Art required. Proven experience and/or training in Graphic Arts preferred. Must be able to teach Art Appreciation and studio classes as well as classes in Graphic Arts. Position will be teaching a variety of classes in both Fine Arts and Graphic Arts.
Scott Community College – FT. Nursing Instructor(s)
- Position specific qualifications - Master’s degree in Nursing required, or shall make annual progress toward the attainment of such degree. Must possess and maintain a valid Iowa Registered Nurse license and BCLS certified. A minimum of 2 years’ nursing experience working in a clinical setting
Qualifications will also include:
- Prior college teaching experience preferred.
- Civic Community involvement is desirable.
- Excellent communication skills along with a high level of initiative and practical judgment
- Must be willing to communicate effectively with a diverse student population.
- Must possess and maintain dedication to student success.
- Previous experience with curriculum design, adaptation, and student outcomes assessments preferred.
- The qualified candidate will be required to successfully complete a background screening .
- Proven experience utilizing various teaching & learning modes to include hybrid, online, etc. is preferred.
Review of applications will begin February 26, 2018 and continue until the position is filled.
For consideration please send resume and cover letter to: e-mail EICC-HR@eicc.edu or Human Resources Dept., Eastern Iowa Community Colleges, 306 West River Drive, Davenport IA 52801-1221
It is the policy of Eastern Iowa Community Colleges not to discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age (employment), sexual orientation, gender identity, creed, religion, and actual or potential parental, family or marital status in its programs, activities, or employment practices as required by the Iowa Code §§ 216.6 and 216.9, Titles VI and VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 (42 U.S.C. §§ 2000d and 2000e), the Equal Pay Act of 1973 (29 U.S.C. § 206, et seq.), Title IX (Educational Amendments, 20 U.S.C. §§ 1681 – 1688), Section 504 (Rehabilitation Act of 1973, 29 U.S.C. § 794), and Title II of the Americans with Disabilities Act (42 U.S.C. § 12101, et seq.).
If you have questions or complaints related to compliance with this policy, please contact Debora J. Sullivan, Equity Coordinator, 306 W. River Dr., Davenport, Iowa 52801, (563)336-3487, email@example.com, or the Director of the Office for Civil Rights, U.S. Department of Education, Citigroup Center, 500 W. Madison, Suite 1475, Chicago, IL 60661, phone number 312/730-1560, fax 312/730-1576.