Associate Director of Information Technology
EICC is seeking an Associate Director of Information Technology
Under the general direction of the CIO, this position will be responsible for developing, implementing, and support strategies and procedures for various areas of computer voice and data networks, Windows servers, desktop workstations, and mobile communications devices in alignment with IT strategic direction. Provide tactical management of IT service teams and Help Desk Personnel across all district facilities. Supported Systems include voice and data network equipment, on premise and cloud environments, desktop environments, and wireless and mobile devices used both on and off campus locations.
- B.A. or B.S. in Computer Science or combination of education and equivalent work experience.
- 5+ years’ experience in network management and operations practices
- 5+ years’ experience managing desktop technician teams and Help Desk Support personnel
- Experience in Network Performance Tuning, LAN management, Network Design and Implementation
- Understanding of network hardware management including platforms like Cisco, Aruba and functional knowledge of networking practices and cabling topologies
- Experience managing voice communication and call center systems such as Cisco
- Strong analytical skills including experience troubleshooting mission critical voice and data systems
- Flexible in work assignment and schedule
- Microsoft SQL Server, Windows server operating systems, Microsoft Office Applications
- Strong communication skills, task tracking abilities, and customer focus required.
- Strong Proficiency in managing and executing security compliance tasks.
Review of applications/resumes will begin October 28, 2019 and continue until the position is filled. For consideration please complete online application and submit your resume and cover letter to: e-mail EICC-HR@eicc.edu or Human Resources Dept., Eastern Iowa Community Colleges, 101 West Third St., Davenport IA 52801-1221
It is the policy of Eastern Iowa Community College District not to discriminate in its programs, activities, or employment on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, creed, religion, and actual or potential family, parental or marital status, as required by the Iowa Code §§216.6 and 216.9, Titles VI and VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 (42 U.S.C. §§ 2000d and 2000e), the Equal Pay Act of 1973 (29 U.S.C. § 206, et seq.), Title IX (Educational Amendments, 20 U.S.C. §§ 1681-1688), Section 504 (Rehabilitation Act of 1973, 29 U.S.C. § 794), and Title II of the Americans with Disabilities Act (42 U.S.C. § 12101, et seq.).
If you have questions or complaints related to compliance with this policy, please contact Debora J. Sullivan, Equal Employment Opportunity Officer/Equity Coordinator, Eastern Iowa Community College District, 101 West Third Street, Davenport, Iowa 52801, 563-336-3487, email@example.com or the Director of the Office for Civil Rights, U.S. Department of Education, Citigroup Center, 500 West Madison Street, Suite 1475, Chicago, Illinois 60661-7204, phone number 312-730-1560, fax 312-730-1576, OCR.Chicago@ed.gov.