Health, safety and environmental technicians protect employees and the public by
controlling hazards in the workplace. HSET professionals apply the principles of math,
science, engineering, communications and economics to the protection of people, property
and the environment. The HSET program focuses on environmental, health and safety
regul ations and compliance. Graduates are trained to assist an organization in the
management of hazardous materials and wastes, to protect workers and the environment,
and to minimize the organization's Worker's Compensation.
(Entire degree can be completed online.)
- Associate in Applied Science - HSET
- Certificate - HSET
Employment of occupational health and safety technicians is expected to increase
13 percent during the 2010-20 decade, faster than the average for all occupations,
reflecting a balance of continuing public demand for a safe and healthy work environment
against the desire for fewer government regul ations. Median annual wages of occupational
health and safety technicians were $45,330 in May 2010. The lowest 10 percent earned
less than $27,580, and the top 10 percent earned more than $72,220.
For details, please visit this link http://www.bls.gov/oco/
- Fall 2014 enrollment continues through August 22, 2014 for 16-Week courses.
- Fall 2014 16-Week online courses start August 25, 2014 and end December 12, 2014.
- Several 8-week online courses are offered starting October 20, 2014 and end December
12, 2014. Contact Robert Majchrzak through October 17, 2014 to enroll.
- Spring 2015 enrollment starts November 11, 2014 and continues through January 16,
- Spring 2015 16-week online courses start January 20 and end May 8, 2015.
+ Contact Info
HSET Program Facilitator
Contact Robert Majchrzak on Skype
CCC - Admissions Officer
FAX 563- 244-7107
MCC - Admissions Officer
SCC - Admissions Officer
+ Important Links
+ Request More Info