After completing their degree requirements, many students decide to continue with their education. At this time students completing an AAS in Graphic Arts Technology at Clinton Community College can expect the following credits to transfer as indicated:
Iowa Regents (University of Iowa, Iowa State University, University of Northern Iowa)
- 16 technical credits will be accepted as electives.
- 15 credits will transfer as general education courses
- English Composition I or Technical Communications
- Basic Design
- Principles of Marketing or Introduction to Business
- Art or Music Appreciation or Introduction to Ethics
- Introduction to Psychology, Industrial Psychology or Introduction to Sociology
St. Ambrose University
For the Bachelors in Applied Management Technology Program a liberal transfer policy is in effect.
Western Illinois University
For the B.A. Board of Governors Degree all 64 credits will transfer.
University of Dubuque
A liberal transfer policy is in effect for the B.A. in Computer Graphics program. The University of Dubuque routinely accepts all 64 credits.
A liberal transfer policy is in effect for the B.A. in Computer Graphics program.
Whiteside Area Vocational Center
An agreement between Whiteside Area Vocational Center and Clinton Community College may allow students meeting specific criteria to be awarded 4 credit hours for the Introduction to Graphic Arts course at Clinton Community College.
Clinton Community College is an accredited college. All accredited schools will accept some of the earned credits in some way, but specific transfer information for additional schools is not available at this time.
For more information speak to an advisor or a program instructor.