For Your Information
Every effort has been made to make class information accurate, however, all policies, procedures, tuition fees and curriculum are subject to change.
- Attendance - You must attend the complete offering and meet the program objectives to be eligible
for contact hours or continuing education units/hours.
- Refunds and Substitutions - If your plans change, you may cancel your registration up to three calendar days
prior to the start of the program. After that, no refunds will be issued. You may
however, apply the tuition toward another class that meets your scheduling requirements
or you may choose a gift certificate in the amount of your class to use within one
year of the date issued. Please note that if you don't cancel and don't attend, you
are still responsible for payment.
- Class Cancellation - Three days prior to the activity, a decision will be made by the college administration
to run or cancel the program based on the number of individuals who have enrolled
and paid. Each college reserves the right to cancel a class due to insufficient enrollment.
- Postponing Classes Due to Bad Weather - In bad weather,classes may be postponed. This does not occur very often. Listen
to local radio stations for college announcements. Closing announcements are also
posted on the front page of our website and the appropriate college Facebook page(s).
- Grievance Policy - If you have a problem or concern with any offering, please contact the Continuing
Education Office, 306 W. River Drive, Davenport, IA, toll free 1-888-336-3907.
- Scott Community College Urban Center and Kahl Education Center parking directions- Free two-hour parking is available on the streets around the Urban Center. Longer
term parking is also available for students on class days. Stop at the Information
Desk before parking to get a card to place on your vehicle dash. All downtown parking
is free after 5 p.m. and on weekends.