EICC Testing Centers
Call to make an appointment
Clinton Community College
CCC Testing Center
Scott Community College
Muscatine Community College
MCC Testing Center
EICC Testing Centers provide fee-based proctoring services for non-EICC students. Proctoring fees for tests are $25 per exam. EICC offers paper-pencil and internet-based testing.
Please note the following important information:
- Testing times are limited and scheduled by appointment. We do not offer testing on
a "walk-in" or "same day" basis.
- Tests should be mailed and received by the campus Testing Center a minimum of two
days prior to the scheduled exam.
- Exams need to be mailed directly from the test administrator via US mail or email.
We will not accept testing materials hand-carried by test takers, even if the envelope’s
seal appears to be intact.
- All exams will need to include directions regarding return of the exam. Information
to be included is: method in which to return the exam, contact name, phone and email
of the individual the test should be returned to.
- Test-takers must bring a valid photo ID and can choose from the following options:
State/Federal issued ID, State Driver’s License, US Military ID or Passport
- Test-takers needing physical accommodations under the Americans with Disabilities
Act (ADA) should contact the campus Testing Center at least one week before the scheduled
- Test-takers need to arrive at the campus Business Office at least 20 minutes before
their scheduled exam to pay their testing fee. Proof of payment must be presented
to the testing center prior to taking the exam. Forms of acceptable payment are: cash,
check, debit card or credit card. Testing fees are non-refundable.
- Test-takers that need their exam returned via US mail must provide to the test center,
a postage paid return envelope prior to taking the exam.
- EICC offers a variety of software accommodations at each testing location. Please
check with the testing facility prior to your exam, to ensure the software needs of
the exam can be met. Keep in mind, EICC will not install additional software for any
- Please contact Campus Testing Centers for scheduling, a list of exams that are proctored,
hours and fees associated with exams.
- Be sure to plan ahead, allowing yourself enough time, in the case that your preferred
testing date is already full.
COMPASS Assessment Test
Please read the following brochure in preparation for the Compass Test.
There is NO CHARGE for COMPASS testing for new students enrolling at Clinton, Muscatine or Scott Community Colleges.