SCC BASH 2014
Thursday, October 2
QC Waterfront Convention Center
2012 State Street, Bettendorf, IA
To all guests planning to attend this year’s BASH:
Thank you for choosing to join us!
To help you and your guests plan for the evening, here are some important details about our event:
- There are no physical tickets for this event. Seats are simply reserved in advance
by name. No Seats will be sold at the door. All reservations and names of attendees
must have been pre-registered by the deadline. Guests will be provided a personalized
name tag with seating and bidding information.
- Attire for the evening is business casual. If the weather is chilly or wet, there
will be a manned coat check. All tips earned there will benefit the Hospitality Management
- Parking is free and there is a covered entrance for drop-off and handicapped access.
- Check-in will begin at 5:00 p.m. at the east entrance of the Waterfront Convention Center.
- When you check-in, one of our Hospitality Management or Events Planning students will
direct you to the seat(s) that has been reserved for you.
- The cash bar and a delightful Snack Station (located on the concourse near the silent
auction items) will open at 5:00 p.m.
- Chef Brad Scott, Scott Community College Culinary Arts students, and the Isle of Capri
Chefs will prepare food for the dinner stations opening at 6:00 p.m. (the complete menu is listed in the BASH 2014 program)
- New Orleans Food Station
- Memphis Food Station
- St. Louis Food Station
- Chicago Food Station
- At 7:00 p.m. a delicious dessert will be served to you at your table.
- There will be 80 items in the silent auction (click here to review the BASH 2014 Program). Guests will have until 7:00 p.m. to bid on all silent auction items. A live auction will begin at 7:30 p.m. There will be a quick check-out option for the evening to eliminate check-out lines.
Complete details will be shared during the event by the emcee.
- Attention Bling Fans! Be sure to check out the $1000 Necker’s Jewelers Shopping Spree
giveaway. Purchase a commemorative BASH 2014 glass filled with champagne for just
$25 and receive a $25 Necker’s Jewelers Gift Card and be entered in to win a $1000
Shopping Spree at Necker’s Jewelers. Winner drawn at the end of the evening. You
must be present to win.
- Be sure to also have some fun this year with the Mardi Gras Bead $500 Giveaway. Stop by the New Orleans Food Station and purchase 2 strands of beads for $5 and be entered in for your chance to win $500. The game will be held at 7:30 p.m. at the start of the Live Auction. You must be present to win.
Thank you for your participation – we look forward to seeing you at this year’s BASH!
All proceeds raised at this event will be directed in support of the students and college.