The EICCD Foundation was established in 2005 to support initiatives benefitting the entire EICC district. The foundation is primarily focused on support of Continuing Education-related programs.
We are proud of the impact our donors have on key programs at EICC:
- Test fees, study materials and transportation assistance for students in Adult Basic
Education/GED programs at the Career Assistance Center
- Videos, manikins and automated external defibrillator training equipment for our CPR
- Materials and equipment for workforce training programs at the Blong Technology Center
- Training props, classrooms and other equipment for training public safety and rescue
personnel at the Midwest Center for Public Safety Training
- Supplemental funding for the Eastern Iowa Small Business Development Center
- Acquisition of real estate for key district priorities, including a new West Davenport
Dawn Hamilton, EICC’s CPR Training Coordinator, is surrounded by new training equipment funded by last year's Terry Lunardi Memorial “Play HEARTS for Hearts” Tournament.