Clinton Community College, located in Clinton, Iowa, was founded in 1946 with classes
primarily made up of World War II veterans coming home.
CCC has come a long way since that time. The college moved to its present location
on Lincoln Boulevard in 1965 and has expanded that location three times with more
than 1,700 students now enrolled each fall.
The college has further grown to include the CCC Technology Center in Clinton, adult education services at a location directly across the street from
its main building and the CCC Maquoketa Center.
Take a virtual tour of our Clinton campus, highlighting areas such as the Library,
Technology Center, Maquoketa Center, Mechatronics Lab, Science Labs, Skills Center,
Student Center, Administrative Office Support and Computer Networking Lab. View larger tour here.