Clinton Community College has provided college services in Maquoketa for three decades, including:
- A full schedule of credit classes, making it possible for students to earn an Associate's
Degree entirely in Maquoketa.
- A wide range of non-credit continuing education classes to meet the training and personal
enrichment needs of residents of all ages.
- College credit, dual enrollment, classes for students from nearby Maquoketa High School
and surrounding high schools.
- Services for area business and industry clients. The college regularly works to provide
training and re-training opportunities for employers both at the Maquoketa Center
as well as at the employer's business.
- Adult classes including preparation for the General Education Development (GED). This
free program is for individuals who did not complete high school and wish to attain
their GED diploma equivalency.