District IT Instructor
Eastern Iowa Community Colleges is seeking a District IT Instructor for the fall semester
The Eastern Iowa Community Colleges has rapidly become the first choice for students seeking higher education in the Eastern Iowa region. Located along the banks of the mighty Mississippi River, EICC is a comprehensive community college with three colleges and 10 satellite locations serving more than 13,000 credit and 30,000 workforce and continuing education students each year.
Under the direction of the Vice Chancellor for Education and Training this position will be responsible for:
- Grant writing and management of such.
- Faculty professional development
- Industry relations
- Oversight of the IT testing center
- Coordination of all internships and work experiences
- Will be responsible for teaching courses and assessing learning outcomes in assigned discipline
- Assignments may include alternative delivery methods, evening courses, and multiple sites.
Qualifications will include:
- Bachelor’s degree in IT or related field required and Master’s degree preferred.
- National IT certifications required
- Three years of full-time IT work experience demonstrating a high level of mastery in aspects of IT required.
- Previous teaching or training experience required
- Must possess the attitude, knowledge, skills, and motivation necessary to create an effective learning environment.
- Successful candidate must possess exceptional communication skills.
Review of applications will begin Monday, May 12, 2014 and continue until the position is filled.
For consideration please send resume and cover letter to:
Human Resources Dept.
Eastern Iowa Community Colleges
306 West River Drive
Davenport IA 52801-1221
Or e-mail to EICC-HR@eicc.edu.