Accounts Clerk II
Eastern Iowa Community Colleges – Scott Community College campus is seeking an Accounts Clerk II. This is a Full Time 40hr. per week hourly
The Eastern Iowa Community Colleges has rapidly become the first choice for students seeking higher education in the Eastern Iowa region. Located along the banks of the mighty Mississippi River, EICC is a comprehensive community college with three colleges and 10 satellite locations serving more than 13,000 credit and 30,000 workforce and continuing education students each year.
Under the direction of the Associate Dean of Students this position will be responsible for:
- Serve as front-line person for walk-in and phone customers to handle registration duties for credit courses, inquiries about account balances and payment options.
- Provide information to students, faculty, and staff on registration policies and procedures; maintains and updates credit computer records.
- Assist registrar with audits of intents for graduation.
- Enters computer data and updates all student records associated with registration, verifies student enrollment status, processes grade reports and transcript requests.
- Schedule student appointments for advisors.
- Ensures data is collected from returning students to be placed on the DATATEL system.
- Assists with maintaining student records.
- Process student class registrations and eCollege requests. Responsible for maintaining accurate eCollege records.
- Assesses, collects and receipts student fees for cash, checks, and credit card payments.
Qualifications will include:
- H.S. graduate or equivalent is required. Associate degree preferred.
- One year like experience in education or business environment.
- Must have excellent computer skills.
- Must be able to manage multiple tasks, priorities, and confidential information in a complex setting.
- Must possess the ability to be accurate and maintain attention to detail.
- Must have the ability to work with a diverse student population, staff, and external constituents.
- Successful candidate must possess exceptional communication skills both verbal and written.
Review of applications will begin Monday, July 1, 2014 and continue until the position is filled.
For consideration please send resume and cover letter to:
Human Resources Dept.
Eastern Iowa Community Colleges
306 West River Drive
Davenport IA 52801-1221
Or e-mail to EICC-HR@eicc.edu.